Founder of Business in Barefeet. Building a big mob of startup entrepreneurs. A digital nomad himself, driven by his love of adventure and growing innovation & global business, and is often seen in barefoot on the beach or in the bush, Business in Bare Feet is a virtual business incubator. We help startup entrepreneurs create valuable businesses anywhere in the world. Yet keep their feet firmly on the ground. Enjoying their life and enjoying their families, as well as their business. Its this focus that has taken us to over 101 countries and helped startups and businesses all around the world.
Mark Phillips volunteers time mentoring in rural Australia and is a volunteers mentor for the Cheri Blair Foundation for woman entrepreneurs.
Strategic assistance to Startups, Founders, CEOs, Entrepreneurs and Boards seeking commercial success & growth through innovation that creates strategic advantage.
• Creating Innovation in Business
• Disruption & Articulating unique value points
• Creating rapid growth for startups
• International Expansion
• Profitable business models, value articulation, price setting and leveraged market access strategies
• Online positioning & brand development activities
• Focussed Pitching
• Leveraged go-to-market & partnering strategies
• Unique Sales Propositions, prospect targeting, sales management & contract negotiation
• Contract negotiation including IP licensing, government grants, new projects, international commerce and service delivery
• Financial and investment strategies including financial modelling, cash flow management fund raising, IM preparation, Pitch Decks, investor presentations, cash flow forecasting, optimising working capital and alternative sourcing
Mark is one of the best big-picture/big-partnership-thinking mentors there is. (And I’ve met a lot of mentors on our River City Labs [muru-D] Accelerator program in Brisbane, plus through startup events on the Sunshine Coast.) — His suggestions always push you out of your comfort zone, which is exactly what you need if you want to not just grow your business, but accelerate it to a whole different playing field. — On top of that, he’s very well connected and forever generous with his time. I highly recommend Mark.